email@example.com • 617 899 2960
Site manager for and sole contributor to personal and professional website, www.miriamlamey.com: A platform for creative prose, thoughtfully written work, yoga teaching and training experience, photography and past published work.
OFFICE MANAGER, MOSS ARCHITECTS — JUNE 2015-PRESENT, PITTSBURGH, PA
• Developing presentations with PowerPoint and design boards with Adobe InDesign.
• Manage Facebook, Pinterest, Houzz, Architizer, Instagram and Twitter accounts..
• General office and administrative duties, writing and editing as needed.
FREELANCE BLOGGER, WRITER, CONTENT MARKETER, EDITOR — OCTOBER 2008-PRESENT
• Pitch and write flash fiction, creative writing, essays, music reviews, creative nonfiction, press releases,
social media posts, blogs, journalistic articles, and more as requested by clients
• Bylines for a diverse group of publications including Pittsburgh’s City Paper , Rebelle Society ,The Doctor TJ Eckleburg Review, Spin.com , The Boston Phoenix , Paste Magazine , KEXP Seattle’s Blog .
YOGA INSTRUCTOR, ALLEGHENY CONFERENCE — MARCH 2015-PRESENT, PITTSBURGH, PA
• Teach a weekly 45-minute yoga class in corporate office.
• Guide class of all level and body types through vinyasa flow classes.
• Encourage mindful linking of body and breath while instructing in body awareness.
YOGA INSTRUCTOR, THE SHALA, HOME OF PITTSBURGH ASHTANGA YOGA — MARCH 2015-FEBRUARY 2016, PITTSBURGH, PA
Instructed students in the basics of the Ashtanga yoga method, working with many abilities and body types. Advanced professional education via in-studio workshops.
PUBLIC RELATIONS ACCOUNT DIRECTOR, GREAT INK COMMUNICATIONS — APRIL 2014-FEBRUARY 2015, NEW YORK, NY
Responsible for representing eight clients in the commercial and residential real estate industries and delivering targeted press releases. Developed refined media lists and secured positive press placements for clients. Ghostwriting, media pitch development and writing and conference attendance as needed.
DIRECTOR OF CONTENT, HONEST BUILDINGS — JANUARY-MARCH 2014, NEW YORK, NY
Responsible for the entire content development and strategy for startup company in the commercial real estate industry. Work included writing industry-targeted articles, sourcing “thought leaders” to boost brand, establishing blog and company voice, streamlining marketing collateral, developing editorial calendar and strategies to market the company with digital content. Wrote and edited blogs and social media posts while delegating and assigning work to the editorial intern.
DIGITAL CONTENT COORDINATOR, GLOBEST.COM — NOVEMBER 2011-JANUARY 2014
Responsible for writing and editing all content for eMarketing campaigns and the implementation of a comprehensive social media strategy and platform.. Plan resulted in an increase in 1,000% Twitter followers, a 500% increase in Facebook likes, a 350% increase in LinkedIn members. Trained editorial staff on use of SEO in online writing, pitched and developed technology/media blog, copy-edited digital content for consistency and accuracy. Traveled and attended conferences, wrote magazine articles as needed.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE AND REFERENCES UPON REQUEST.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION
• Brandeis University – August, 2001 – May 2005, Waltham, MA
• Certified 200-hour registered yoga instructor with Yoga Alliance.
• Expert with Microsoft Suite, Mac OS, FileMaker Pro. WordPress.com, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
• Web analytics reporting via Google Analytics, Marketo, Adobe Omniture Suite.